The Ateliers and the Morning Garderie will start next Monday 11th September.
To ensure a smooth start to the activities could you please check that:
1- you have signed the emergency care consent form and that all your contact details are up to date on your Family Space. In case of an emergency it is vital that we are able to get in touch with you immediately.
2- you have notified us of any allergies or medical conditions that may affect your child/children during their Ateliers.
3- IMPORTANT NEW RULE
All Children from MS-CM2 will only be released to adults marked on your Family Space as authorised to pick them up.
PLEASE GO TO YOUR FAMILY SPACE BEFORE FRIDAY (8THSEPTEMBER) and write down the name of the 3 persons authorized to pick your children up (My Space- Permanent Autorization).
- If your child is not going to attend their atelier please let us know by email at email@example.com as soon as possible. (Please DO NOT email the school about Ateliers). If you cannot inform us before 12h00 on the day in question, your child will need to be picked up from Les Ateliers and the Day Book will need to be signed.
- Ateliers on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays will end at 16h30 and Ateliers on Wednesdays will end at 14h30.
- All children will need to be collected promptly from the school’s main playground (Except for the Football club on Wednesday where the children should be collected at 3pm in South Park outside the changing rooms).
- Out of courtesy to our team we ask that parents arrive on time and leave quickly once they have their children.
- We also suggest that children have a snack with them and some water to help them get through the afternoon.
We hope that your children have a great time with the Ateliers this year.
Stéphanie and Emmanuelle