Terms and Conditions
The Terms & Conditions are the essential rules to be respected so that the activities can take place in a peaceful, happy and safe manner.
By checking the box you declare that you have read and fully accept the conditions set out in this document.
- Ateliers and Morning Garderie are open exclusively to the students of Marie d’Orliac and Fulham Bilingual schools.
- Ateliers and Morning Garderie are held at the Marie d’Orliac School (Clancarty Road) site throughout the week, except for some sports at South Park.
- Since Ateliers and Morning Garderie are taking place in the grounds of the school of Marie d’Orliac, the internal rules of the establishment apply. Any new directive issued by the school administration automatically applies to the Ateliers.
- The calendar of Ateliers and Morning Garderie is based on that of the Lycée, French section.
- The children attending the clubs come, alone or accompanied by the teachers assistant, to the blue playground directly after class. They are assembled by group and then called by the coordinator. We recommend to provide a small snack.
- Some clubs have age and number limits.
- The weekly schedule and the price of the Ateliers are available on the website www.lesateliersdefulham.co.uk.
- Clubs are conducted by animators/educators, most of whom come from Marie d’Orliac and Holy Cross schools.
- They design their sessions according to their speciality and are fully responsible for taking care of the needs of their own respective group and making them evolve within the capacities of each one.
- All comments / feedback is appreciated and may be sent at any time and in confidence to either the Ateliers administrative team at email@example.com; or directly to the trustees on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children should be respectful to adults and other children of Ateliers and Garderie. Failure to comply with this rule will result in exclusion of the student after a written warning.
- The parents of children enrolled in the Ateliers and Garderie must report in writing any condition such as allergy, asthma,diabetes, etc… on their family space during registration. The Ateliers reserve the right to limit access to certain clubs for obvious security reasons. In the absence of this written information, the Ateliers disclaim any responsibility for the possible consequences of the said illness during the activities related to the Ateliers.
- Parents accept the risks to which their children are exposed when they enrol them in collective or sports activities. They recognise that their child is insured against all risks (those they may cause or be victim of) and that their insurance covers extracurricular activities such as Ateliers.
- WARNING – Children enrolled in Holy Cross have classes on Wednesday afternoons and therefore cannot participate in the clubs that day.
- Parents are not allowed to attend Ateliers or stay in the school grounds during Ateliers.
- Parents can come to the blue playground before the start of the Ateliers but must imperatively signal their presence to the coordinator and leave the school premises before the Ateliers start when the school gate closes.
- For clubs that involve the mandatory wearing of protection (eg Rollerskate or Skateboard), children who do not have their complete set of protection are not allowed to participate in the session.
- The equipment lent by the Ateliers (eg guitars) remains the property of the Ateliers. It must be handled carefully and imperatively returned at the end of the term or year.
- Any clothing or object found after an club or Morning Garderie is placed in the school’s Lost and Found box. We recommend you to label all items (dancewear, judo and karate gi, skate protection, etc …).
- Parents are informed of registration dates and the list of clubs offered via the website.
- Registration takes place exclusively online, once a term for the next term or for the year according to the Ateliers.
- Registration covers the entire term or school year. Registration for one or a few sessions are not accepted.
- For a registration to be validated, you must:
- Create or update your family space (be careful to fill in all the required fields)
- Choose your Clubs
- Proceed to payment via PayPal.
- WARNING ! You have a limited time, clearly displayed on your screen, to proceed through the different stages of registration.
- If the payment is not made before the timer expires, the basket is automatically emptied and the clubs become available again for anyone to register.
- Any information communicated on your “My family space” is considered accurate. The name of the child’s class is essential, please check the level carefully.
- Payment is by PayPal only. It is not necessary to have a PayPal account, you can fill in the details of your credit card.
- For Year-round clubs, payment for the second and third terms must be made during the registration period corresponding to these terms. Late payments incur a booking fee of £5.
- The families entitled to a bursary from the French government benefit from a free club per child, please indicate by email (email@example.com) that you are a recipient of such scholarship.
- Waiting Lists – If you did not get the club you wanted, we have a waiting list system on a “first come, first served” basis. Send us as soon as possible your wishes by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), we will put you on the waiting list of the desired club and will contact you immediately if / when a place becomes free.
- After the registration period has closed – If there are still places, it is possible to register on request by email at email@example.com. Late registrations incur a booking fee of £5.
- Once registration has been validated, no changes or refunds are possible.
- Les Ateliers reserve the right to cancel a club in case the quorum is not reached. In that case, parents are informed and can either a) re-register their child at another Atelier where there is space, or b) be reimbursed (via PayPal) of the registration fees for the cancelled club.
- The cancellation of a club by the parents or a change of school during the year does not give the right to a refund.
- If you have applied for transfer between the Lycée and Holy Cross and this request is accepted after your child’s registration at a club on Wednesday, there is no refund.
- Ateliers that take place outdoors normally take place even in light rain (do not forget to equip your child with appropriate clothing). If the weather does not allow the workshop to run safely, the children will go inside with their teacher for a theoretical course, it gives no right to any refund.
- In the event of force majeure, such as a weather phenomenon or in case of a decision related to the establishment and its operation, it might be decided that Ateliers are cancelled. In these circumstances no refund will be made.
- The clubs end at 4.30pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays and 2.30pm on Wednesdays. We ask you to pick up your children on time.
- At each delay of more than ten minutes, the person recovering the child must sign the register.
- After three delays of more than ten minutes, the family receives a notification of the exclusion with immediate effect of the child, for the remainder of the term and without refund.
- Children are picked up by parents or authorized persons in the playground of Marie d’Orliac School (Gate B – ClancartyRoad). The only exception is Wednesday’s Football club, which ends at 3 pm and where children are picked up directly from the locker room in South Park.
- Only authorized persons on the family space will be entitled to pick up the child at the end of their club.
- Exceptional authorisations – indicate the name of the authorised person and the date in “My Space” under “Exceptionalauthorisation”, the coordinators are informed by email.
- Permanent authorisations – a maximum of four people other than parents are allowed.
- No child is allowed to leave alone or with a brother/sister without the express permission of the parents sent to theAteliers by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If someone not on the list of authorised persons presents themselves to pick up a child, they must wait for the rest of the group to be picked up and then escorted to the coordinator who calls the parents to establish a way to verify the identity of the said person.
- In the absence of a teacher, parents are notified by email as early as possible. The teacher is replaced. The club can be modified and no refund is made.
- Any planned absence of the child must be reported to the Ateliers’ administrators by email on email@example.com.
- If you decide at the last minute to pick up your child at the end of school, it is necessary to warn the Ateliers and the teacher by email then come to get your child on the blue playground where you have to sign a discharge.
- Any absence, exceptional or repeated, of a child at the Ateliers does not entitle to any total or partial refund of registration fees.
- In order not to disrupt the operation of clubs, children are not allowed to leave before the end of the session.
- This service allows you to drop your children at school from 7:50 am. Children must arrive between 07:50 and 08:00.
- The Garderie is supervised by members of the school’s teaching staff.
- Depending on the weather, children play in the playground or indoors.
- At 8.15 am, maternelles pupils are accompanied directly to their classrooms; the older ones join their teacher in the playground.
- Parents are notified of Garderie registration dates via the website.
- Registrations take place exclusively online, once a term for the following term.
- The Garderie operates under a single rate system of £ 10/week, billed for the entire term.
- All registrants pay for the entire term. It is not possible to register for a single day or only for specific dates. Thereafter, families use the service whenever they want.
- After the registration period has closed – If there are still places, it is possible to register on request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Late registrations incur a booking fee of £ 5.